You could qualify for a complimentary fitness assessment and consultation with Nicky - valued at $500 - on how to achieve Champion-level health and fitness as a CEO.
To learn more about this special offer, click here.
I lost 30 pounds in 3 months! And I am stronger and have more energy, too! The best part is, that I workout only 5 days a week, for less than 30 minutes per workout.
- Betsy Danaii, Age 36, Principal, I-Mobile Communications, Toronto
He helped us all gain awareness of what we were doing, and that sparked many of us to take action. His program is simple and easy to fit into a busy schedule. And he delivered his address in a style that was authentic and resonated with an executive audience.”
Bruce Harbinson, Regional Chair, TEC Canada www.tec-canada.com
Even throughout the entire day, my energy level has sky rocketed. My muscles are more defined, my cardio and physical strength is more pronounced, and my eating habits have improved.
CEO and Founder, Terrasan Environmental Solutions Inc.
My family and I began working with Nicolai less than 3 months ago. The results have been off the charts. I have lost over 10 pounds, while increasing my muscle strength nearly 100%.
Hugh Molyneux, Age 44, Co-founder, Refined Data Corp., Toronto
I needed to get fit, fast to be in shape for such a crazy race! I lost 8 pounds. I increased my lower and upper body strength by very 130% in 4 months. Best of all I finished the race, tied for 4rth, at 61 years of age!
CEO The Raymond Aaron Group
Best-selling Author, Chicken Soup for The Canadian Soul, Chicken Soup for the Parent’s Soul and Double Your Income Doing What You Love
I am also fitter than I have ever been, including when I was involved in sports at a national and international level as a late teen. Nicolai is customer focused and his advice goes well beyond the "work out".
CEO & Chief Talent Officer
NexCareer, veteran of the 4 Deserts extreme races
A year later, I have dropped 2 suit sizes and about 25 lbs and I am generally fitter, with less time invested. I'm very pleased with the role Nicolai played in helping me achieve these results."
- Stan Thompson, Age 58, Former President, Novartis Consumer Health Canada, Toronto
I look better, feel better, and have tons more energy. He really walks his talk, he knows his stuff, and he lives it. And he cares about me and my success, which is very important.
Nathan Goldberg, RVP, and Circle of Champion’s Member, ACN Canada
Around mid-May 2008, I started this outstanding work-out and sensible eating programme with Nicolai. My results have been impressive. I feel and look healthier than ever .I am more toned, stronger, and I lost 8 pounds in the first 4 weeks, and have maintained that same weight. I am forever grateful to Nicolai. He is truly an invaluable coach.
48 year old mother of 4
After doing it for 2 months, people didn't even recognize me! Literally--I'd walk past people and they didn't know who I was. I lost 20 pounds (down to my ideal weight) and it's gotten expensive--my pants are falling off me and I need a new wardrobe!
- Jill Binder, Stop Smoking Coach, www.stopsmokingcoach.ca
Our intention is to create a wow experience for your employees and launch your wellness program with fanfare and pizzazz. The Company Summer/Winter Games, with Opening and Closing ceremonies at a fun location, with the theme “Drive the Spirit!” as the actual Games in between. The Games events in between are a program of preparation and fitness and wellness seminars and activities designed to promote an increase in the level of fitness participation by employees while building community and leadership within the organization through a powerful team building approach.
The Games are modeled after a similar successful program that was implemented by Theresa and her team at one of Canada’s leading health and fitness organizations in order to build community, increase physical activity, develop leaders, empower people and generate greater charitable fundraising. Here is how the program works:
1) 30 day fitness challenge
2) This is a voluntary program. Those employees who don’t participate in activities will be encouraged to be helping organize the Opening and Closing ceremonies and acting as volunteers on the day of those events. Our objective is that everyone is involved, even if not everyone is physically able to be active.
3) We divide the members of your workforce that participate into teams of 5. Each team selects a flag bearer captain and be named after one of your products. The flag bearer/captain’s role is to tally up the team point totals every week and submit those online and to motivate and lead the team into performing at their best.
4) We set up a closed Facebook Page for the Games, to keep track of all the teams, their medal totals, and the flag/bearer captains will have admin rights to enter all the point on a weekly basis. The top 10 Teams will be listed on the main feed of the page each day, each week, and total for the program to date as a means of engaging the imagination and the spirit of employees, and getting some healthy and friendly competition going.
5) The fitness challenge is to activate, engage, build community, promote and motivate individuals to create healthy lifestyle habits. It also sends the message that “Your Company Cares” about its people. You will also select a charity to benefit from this program. Based on the points earned by participants, your firm will donate money to this charity, and announce this as the Opening ceremonies.
6) Your company will pay an amount e.g. $1 for each day point an employee earns for 30 min of daily exercise, eating an apple, meditating etc to the charity of choice. The more active and healthy people are, the more the company will give to the charity in question.
7) The points program will work as follows:
(a) For every twenty minutes of physical activity, you get a single point. Eligible activities include walking, running, swimming, weight lifting, aerobic, yoga, pilates, cardio machines, vibration machines, treadmill, tennis, golf, soccer, squash, stair climbing, mat workouts, gymnastics, spinning classes, dancing classes, Zumba, etc.
(b) Participants also get a point for eating foods from an approved list; for example fruit, salads, fish, chicken, tofu, water, herbal tea, etc.
8) Participants will also get a point for relaxing and de-stressing activities such as meditation, stress regulation, laughter yoga, prayer, massage, etc.
9) At the Opening Ceremonies, we will have a Canadian Olympic Medalist running with a torch, accompanied by a representative from each team to light a symbolic torch.
10) Each team will set goals for itself as a team and for the individuals in it.
11) The CEO Health Coach will provide an infrastructure of seminars and weekly activities to inspire, motivate, and provide the structure for people to participate. This will include on location workouts at Pfaff dealerships, running clinics, yoga, Zumba dance, lunch and learns on healthy eating, distressing, meditation, etc.
12) At the closing ceremonies, the winning teams and will be awarded medals and prizes for Overall Champions, those who were the most active, those who ate clean food most consistently, etc. The beneficiary charity will then be provided with a cheque for all the money raised.